Saturday 5 February 2011

Love you a Latte!

Well, last week, after over a year of deliberating I eventually gave in and bought myself a Cricut...wooo hoo! and I am pleased to report that we are the best of friends!

I have to admit though that it took me a whole 4 days to actually turn it on!!  Strange really as I am not a typically a technophobe! It just looked so complicated.  Thank goodness it was far easier to operate than I anticipated!

One of the Cartridges that came with it was 'Just Because Cards' and although, I have already made my other half a Valentines Day Card, I couldn't resist using these images from the cartridge to make him another!  Ah well, it is our anniversary in a couple of months so what I don't use for valentines I will you then!

I have taken some close up shots of the card below:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...